Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt Matt is offline

Default Automatically update tables with multiple occurences

I am trying to make a template for a document I need to create for every job.
Towards the beginning of the document I have a table of information (4x10).
Later in the document the same table appears again. After that, Column B of
the table reappears in 2 other tables as row 2. I want to set it up so that
when I enter the information in the first table it will automatically update
the second table and take that one column and place it in both tables 3 and 4.