Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default Can I convert linked files to embedded files in MS Word

Hi leesi,

Does Edit | Links... | Break Link work for you?

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"leesi" wrote:

Is it possible to convert linked files to embedded files in MS Word? I have a
document which contains linked photographs. I now need to distribute this and
would like to embed the original files (unless there is an easy way of
distributing it along with the original files and updating the links
accordingly)