Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Can I convert linked files to embedded files in MS Word

leesi wrote:
Is it possible to convert linked files to embedded files in MS Word?
I have a document which contains linked photographs. I now need to
distribute this and would like to embed the original files (unless
there is an easy way of distributing it along with the original files
and updating the links accordingly)

Select the pictures and press Ctrl+Shift+F9, the shortcut for the Unlink
command.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman