Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I convert linked files to embedded files in MS Word

As Cindy points out, the pictures must be In Line With Text for this to
work. I just tried it with a linked, wrapped graphic, and it didn't work.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
leesi wrote:
Is it possible to convert linked files to embedded files in MS Word?
I have a document which contains linked photographs. I now need to
distribute this and would like to embed the original files (unless
there is an easy way of distributing it along with the original files
and updating the links accordingly)

Select the pictures and press Ctrl+Shift+F9, the shortcut for the Unlink
command.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman