Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I center text vertically on labels in Word 2007?

With the selection in a label, the Table Tools tab of the Ribbon will be
activated and if you select the Layout tab, it has an Alignment section.

Alternatively, if you right click when the cursor is in a cell, you will
have a Cell Alignment item on the short cut menu that appears.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Patrick" wrote in message
I have checked the "Help" in Word 2007 regarding this and it refers to
settings within the "Table" menu. I cannot find the information related to
table settings either. Has anyone have any answers?