Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mom2dramaqeen mom2dramaqeen is offline

Default Multiple records on a single mail merge - another question

Sorry this is a shorter version of my other post, but the system errored on
me and told me it did not post, so I posted again, just shorter becuase I was
mad I lost my big post. So ignore.

"mom2dramaqeen" wrote:

I've read the other post, but I'm still really confused how to do this.

I have a data source that is sorted by my key, I have my normal base
document, but I don't know how to tell my document this is my key or how to
tell it that if this key is not the same as my current record then make a new
email.

Please help and be more basic in the insturctions. I don't know anything
about togle codes etc. But I'm in serious need to send an email up to clean
up data without spending days doing individual emails.

Please help.