Andrew Goodman

Default Mail Merged records need to go to SEPARATE documents

I have a mail merge to do that creates form letters for everyone at my
company. However, I need each person's form letter to be saved in a separate
file. Is there a way to have a mail merge take each merged record into a
separate document, rather than merge everything into one new document? As it
stands right now, I'm looking at merging the list one record at a time and
then saving each individual file, which needless to say would be quite
tedious. ANY help on this would be greatly appreciated.