Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default breaking table without breaking table

Format | Paragraph | Line and Page Breaks tab: "Page break before." See also
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

"xppuser" wrote in message
hello suzanne,

thank you for your prompt reply. i am not quite sure what you are asking

me
to do. i tried to:

1. Insert Break (break types) Page Break - i did not get the desired
effect, i.e. it breaks the table into 2 tables i.e. if you adjust the

column
on one page, it is not applied beyond the broken page. i have tried this
earlier.

2. Highligths the last row before the end of the page or first row of the

do
what i want or showing your suggestion.

can you give me a more detailed instructions please? thank you.

kind regards,
jes

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can use the "Page break before" setting in a table row without

breaking
the table.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"xppuser" wrote in message
dear newsgroup,

i have a table that spanned 5 (a4 - landscape) pages long. what i want

is
for the last complete row of the table able to be displayed without

being
truncated on to the next page to be displayed on the page and for the

next
row to be displayed in its entirety on the following new page, without
breaking the table i.e. so i don't lose columns/rows/tables

manipulations
functionalities. anyone has suggestions on how this can be achieved?

thank
you.

os: wxp pro sp2; office: office 2003.

regards,