MB_

I don't think that would serve my needs.

MB
"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
.. .
Microsoft Excel?

MB_ wrote:

I teach math and really like Math Type in conjunction with WORD to create
tests.

But, I would also like to create a graph and incorporate it into my
test.doc

(I can do straight lines via Geometers Sketchpad, but I'm not sure how to
use that program to do other graphs).

I have a "powertoy graphing calculator" program that works well but I
cannot
copy that screen.

SO, bottom line: does anyone know of a program (there must be plenty out
there) that will draw graphs, is easy to use, and most important I need
be able to copy the graph into my .doc.?

Mel