Pop

Actually, it might be a good choice - why do you think it won't
serve your needs?
What type of graphs are you working with or won't Excel work on?
Are you trying to create graphs from equations or from data
points? Etc.?
There is also an Equation Editor available, BTW. It doesn't
graph, but it makes writing equations a lot easier.

MB_ wrote:
I don't think that would serve my needs.

MB
"garfield-n-odie"
wrote in
message .. .
Microsoft Excel?

MB_ wrote:

I teach math and really like Math Type in conjunction with
WORD to
create tests.

But, I would also like to create a graph and incorporate it
into my
test.doc

(I can do straight lines via Geometers Sketchpad, but I'm not
sure
how to use that program to do other graphs).

I have a "powertoy graphing calculator" program that works
well but
I cannot
copy that screen.

SO, bottom line: does anyone know of a program (there must
be
plenty out there) that will draw graphs, is easy to use, and
most
important I need to
be able to copy the graph into my .doc.?

Mel