Jezebel

Select that single heading, Format Paragraph, clear the page break before
checkbox.

"Brandon C" wrote in message

MS Word 2000.
I have two Heading Styles, Heading 1 and 2 in outline format. Both are
'Keep with next' and both 'Page break before'. In my document, a Heading
1
(e.g. Section A) contains several Heading 2's (e.g. Section A.1, A.2,
etc).
Also, a Heading 2 usually immediately follows an Heading 1 with no text in
between Heading 1 and 2. Here's what happens:

Page Break
Section A
PB
Section A.1
blahblah
PB
Section A.2
blahblah
PB
Section A.3
blahblah

I do not want the PB before A.1, but I definitely want all the other PB's
before Sections A, A.2 and A.3. Any ideas? I guess I could create a
third
custom Heading 2 for Section A.1 that has 'Page break before' unchecked,
but
I want to avoid the headache of managing yet another Style.

Any help is greatly appreciated!