Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I make scrambled footnotes in good order?

Have you been Tracking Changes, using the Reviewing tools on the
document? That's the most common reason for footnotes to be out of
order. Word will sort them out properly when all the Changes are Accepted.

Joti wrote:
Dear all,

This is the first time I ask forums for help about microsoft office word.
Could anyone tell me how to make scrambled footnotes in one document in good
order?
I don't even know how my footnotes can be scrambled.

Any suggestion is welcomed and much appreciated.

Joti.