Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I make the photo on my poster look as good as the text?

The picture 'turns funny colors'? What does this mean?
Have you set the printer options to print in photographic resolution - on
the paper type you are using?
Are the colour print heads blocked (use the printer's maintenance utility to
check)?

del1919 wrote:
I want to print a poster to sell my truck. It looks great on screen
but when I print it, the picture turns funny colors and the text is
great. How do I make the picture of the truck look great too?