Anne Troy

Sure. Which one did you use?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"candtnoel" wrote in message
Thanks for your help. I tried that, but it didn't work. Ended up just
copying, pasting, and moving the text boxes. They turned out great. Now

I'm
trying to adapt the Excel Invoice template. Can't get it to accept my

text
color, or logo clip art. Can you help with that? I love the templates,

but
I just can't figure out how to modify them!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this, tho I cannot be sure without seeing the actual template.

http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.ht m
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"candtnoel" wrote in message
I downloaded a business card template from the website, made changes

first
card. How do I make the rest of the cards like the first? Tried
highlighting and copy/paste & that didn't work.