Anne Troy

Ah! Okay. It's protected, that's all. Here's how it's done (the big
explanation):

But for the quick explanation, just go to Tools--Protection, unprotect
sheet.
That's it! Reprotect when you're done playing by using the same menu
options.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"candtnoel" wrote in message
I didn't download this template. It's the one that comes with Excel.

When I
start Excel, I select "General Templates", "Spreadsheet Solutions", and

then
"Sales Invoice". I want to use the same font, type color, and clip art

that
was on the business card template. But I am unable to make any changes to
the "fields" in the template. All it will let me do is just fill in the
"fields".

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Sure. Which one did you use?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"candtnoel" wrote in message
Thanks for your help. I tried that, but it didn't work. Ended up

just
copying, pasting, and moving the text boxes. They turned out great.

Now
I'm
trying to adapt the Excel Invoice template. Can't get it to accept my

text
color, or logo clip art. Can you help with that? I love the

templates,
but
I just can't figure out how to modify them!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this, tho I cannot be sure without seeing the actual template.

http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.ht m
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"candtnoel" wrote in message
I downloaded a business card template from the website, made

changes
first
card. How do I make the rest of the cards like the first? Tried
highlighting and copy/paste & that didn't work.