Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default How can I add orange to the choices in highlight

Hi Eileen

The available highlight colours can't be changed. You can, however, add
shading to text, and you have a choice of several tens of thousands of
colours. Select the text you want to highlight, then do Format Borders and
Shading. Click on the Shading tab, and you can have almost any colour you
can imagine.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Eileen" wrote in message
I need to add the colour orange to the choice of colours in the highlight
button and don't know how to do it. (if it is possible anyway. Our I.C.T.
manager doesn't know either)
Can anyone help???