Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Replacing regular digits with Arabic ones

Hi Yaniv,

I haven't tested all instances in Word 2007 where the setting in
Office Button=Word Options=Advanced=Show Office Documents
for choosing a Numeral format will affect already entered digits, but it does make a difference (along with the use of
applied-to-text languages and keyboard choices) on new text.

If, for example I have typed 12345 in a Word 2007 document with the U.S. English default of 'Arabic', and I then select that text in
the document, then change that option to 'Hindi' it will change the display of the digits in the document.

You might want to check to see what result you get.

================
"Jan" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I've typed a Word 2007 document in Arabic with regular digits (i.e. years,
quantities, etc). Now I want to replace the regular digits and numbers with
Arabic ones. Is there a fast and automatic method of doing that, or should I
just type all the dates and quantities all over again?

Thanks

Yaniv
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)