Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Can I mailmerge from a regular Word .doc

I suggest you look at Graham Mayor's page at

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

Peter Jamieson

"Neil" wrote in message
I'm a newbie. I have a Word document (.doc) with a list of addresses
separated by hard returns (see example below). I have tried to perform a
mailmerge without success. Can someone tell me if its possible to
mailmerge
with a regular .doc file and if so, give me step by step instructions. My
various attempts have resulted either in a blank address or a message
about
too many fields. Thanks to anyone who can help.

John Q. Public
1111 Melody Lane
Bethesda, MD 209002

Jane Q. Public