Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default text is not visible. Hidden text and white text not the problem

Exit Word. Locate the normal.dotm file by searching in Windows Explorer
(remember to search hidden files and folders; see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...cnotblank.htm), and rename it to,
say, oldnormal.dotm. Then start Word, which will create a fresh copy of the
Normal template. That should fix the problem.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"suzie" wrote in message
I use Vista, Word 2007 and have used the program in the past with no
problems. Now all new documents have no visible text. I have checked to
see
if white text or hidden text is the problem. But that is not it. I can
see
what I type if I select Header. Can anyone help?