Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] j.nijkamp@kroesewevers.nl is offline

Default Mailmerge macro doesn't work in WORD 2007

On 30 mei, 12:01, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:
You do not need to protect the document to hide the display of mergefields..
Use:

* * If ActiveWindow.View.ShowFieldCodes = True Then
* * * * ActiveWindow.View.ShowFieldCodes = False
* * End If

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message

On 30 mei, 00:36, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:
What do you mean by "safety on"?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message

well actually i found out that the mailmergedatafields from our CRM
weren't there.

I made the template all over from scratch, but i cant get the safety
on now...:-)

kinda sucks, cause i need the safety on to show the content of
themergefields from our crm and not the fieldcodes.

Any ideas?- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

Protection on certain sections of the template- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

That command shows the MERGEFIELDS.
the problem is that i get my mergefields from a CRM application.
When i protect that section of the document, the mailmergedatafields
automaticly update.

For Example:
The clientname is Johnson.
In the template i have the datafield Clientname. when i load the
template without protection, ill get clientname. When i open with
protection, I'll get Johnson.