atsdaisy

Default Stationery problems

Hi there. I have already tried posting my problem in Outlook, I was directed
here.
I am trying to create a background (stationery, theme...whatever) to be used
in replying and creating NEW documents in Outlook 2003. I understand that
Word is used as the html editor. How the heck do I approach this? I want to
put a graphic along the left side (like a navigation bar on a webpage) and a
logo on the top of the background. I want to be able to type with an indent,
so it won't type over the graphic. I have tried almost everything and I am
open to any suggestions. None of the recommendations posted in this group
seems to help me.
Thank you again, have a great day.