Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default How do I get the edit citation dialogue box to appear?

Do you mean when clicking the in-text citation?

You have to either right click somewhere inside the box surrounding the
citation or use the button on the right and select "Edit Source" from the
available options.

If for some reason this does not work, you could also press the "Manage
Sources" button on the "References" tab, select the citation you wish to
change from the right column and click the "Edit..." button.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"BiancaM" wrote in message
I have been trying to learn report writing. Added a citation in Word 2007,
the edit citation dialogue box should come up automatically when I click
the
citation, but it does not.

I think the solution is somewhere in the office button, but where?