Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get the edit citation dialogue box to appear?

Right click on the Citation and then select either Edit Citation or Edit
Source

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"BiancaM" wrote in message
I have been trying to learn report writing. Added a citation in Word 2007,
the edit citation dialogue box should come up automatically when I click
the
citation, but it does not.

I think the solution is somewhere in the office button, but where?