ChristopherHall ChristopherHall is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb View Post
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter?
This type of documents is required by the student. And you need to be careful about compiling them. I say this because I myself faced a similar problem. I needed to get a new job and the employer didn't like my resume. Moreover, I didn't like it. The guys with Careersbooster helped me. They specialize in such matters. And as a result, in a short time and for little money, I received a high-quality honest product. Learn more at this page