View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: word page short and stubby!!??

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Word document. It sounds like the page layout might have been changed accidentally. Here are a few things you can try to fix it:
  1. Check the page layout settings: Go to the "Layout" tab in the ribbon and click on "Margins." Make sure that the margins are set to "Normal" and that the page size is set to A4.
  2. Check the zoom level: It's possible that the document is just zoomed in too much, which is making it look stubby. You can check the zoom level by going to the bottom right corner of the Word window and clicking on the percentage. Try setting it to 100% and see if that helps.
  3. Check the view settings: It's possible that the document is in "Draft" view, which doesn't show margins or page breaks. You can switch to "Print Layout" view by going to the "View" tab in the ribbon and clicking on "Print Layout."
  4. Check for section breaks: If your document has section breaks, it's possible that the page layout settings are different for each section. You can check for section breaks by going to the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon and clicking on "Breaks." Try removing any section breaks and see if that helps.

I hope one of these solutions works for you!