Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default AutoText entries will be lost

Your wording 'save a document in that new template' and 'saving in the
Normal template' is disconcerting. Documents aren't saved in templates. What
are you actually doing?

"Chuck" wrote in message
Dear MSWord Savants: Today after creating and saving a new template in
Word
2003, when I click to save a document in that new template, I get a
message
box saying, "After saving this document in Word Document format all
AutoText
entries will be lost and the document can no longer be used as an Add-In.
Do
you want to save in this format anyway?" What does this lengthy message
mean
and what, if anything, can or should I do about it? This message is not
obtained when saving a document in the Normal template, only in my new
one.
Much thanks in advance for your help. --Chuck