Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea Jones

Default How do i make a fill in form with some parts not changeable

Click on View Toolbars Forms to display the Forms toolbar and add text
form fields to your document. Click the padlock icon to protect your
document when you have finished. See
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk/wordform.htm for more information.

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
www.allaboutclait.com

"Heather Rae" wrote:

I'm trying to make a form for my office with parts that we can just keep
filling in and updating. I know there is away to write protect certain areas
so we do not type over it. Ideally I would like them to be able to be able
to push tab or enter to just keep filling in what they need to. I need to
make it easy and efficient for them so they will use it.
Ex:
Job site:
Name:

I need to be able to write protect Job site and name and let them fill in
the answers