Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I recover text I see in normal view but not in print view?

By "print view" I assume you mean Print Layout view rather than print
preview. If the missing text is the bottom of a table, then chances are
that, while in Print Layout view you either intentionally moved or
accidentally nudged the table using the table handle (crossed arrows at top
left corner). When you do this, the table becomes wrapped and then (except
in certain cases in Word 2003) cannot exceed one page. If this is the case,
go to the Table tab of Table Properties and set the wrapping to None.

"Spedteech" wrote in message
I have text that I can see in normal view but when I switch to print view,

can not see it. I am working in a long document with a table and a header.
How do I get the text back to where I can see it in the print view also?

What
did I do to lose it?