Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paulc50 Paulc50 is offline

Default Book fold and pictures

Thanks for the reply.
I have two pictures one is behind the text and the other is wrapped.
I have tried altering the link to page or to margin in its format placing.
I'm not sure how to move from here. It is a format theat I use a lot.
Paul.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There have been a number of reports of odd behavior of pictures in book fold
in Word 2007. Is the picture inline or wrapped (I'm assuming the latter)?

"Paulc50" wrote in message
SOrry I should have said this is in WOrd 2007. I had no difficulty with

this
in word 2003

"Paulc50" wrote:

Whan i place a picture on page 1 and select book fold printing, the

image
appears in its correct place on the computer, but when printed the

picture
moves to the last page.
What am I doing wrong?