Coder Droid

Default Preview - zoom setting of "Two Pages" shows one page

Just got Word 2003 yesterday. When I go into print preview mode I like
to see two pages at a time. When I select "Two Pages" from the zoom
drop-down, it sets the zoom to 79% which is the exact amount needed to
see one page. If I manually change it to something like 74%, then I get
two pages, side-by-side, as desired.

Does anyone else see this? I've got a vanilla 8.5 x 11 page size, no
strange margins or anything.

Curiously, when I go to the "Multiple Page" box and select 1x2, it still
doesn't work, but selecting 1x4, or anything else, will work just fine.

I'm at a total loss.

--cd