Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoKing JoKing is offline

Default Word 2003 does not print any document

Hello All, After spending 90$ with a remote help service, we determined that
it was the Comodo Antivirus and Firewall that caused the whole problem.
Uninstalling it returned the print fuctions in word!

Live and Learn.

--
I know! I know! I know! I should have bought Microsoft Stock back in....

"JoKing" wrote:

I can print from notepad and wordpad but nothing I open in Word 2003 prints.
Network or Direct USB Connection. I get a non-fuctional Word gray box that
says it can use the existing settings? The default printer is working with
other microsoft and 3rd party software!?

HELP! Been working on this 3x days and can find anything on the web that
provides any clues. Have uninstalled Office 2003 and printer drivers 3x.
HELP!
--
I know! I know! I know! I should have bought Microsoft Stock back in....