Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default How do I get additional highlight colors in Word

Hi gailcu,

Sorry, but you will have to work with the fifteen highlight colors that
Microsoft provides. You cannot add your own (or delete any predefined).

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"gailcu" wrote:

Is it possible to get additional colors for highlighting in Word? I find in
particular
the yellow too bright and need a softer shade. Thanks