Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Why is my MSspell3.dll file missing?

Hi ?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=,

Im trying to do my final for my history class and i the speel check doesnt
work no longer. It says MSspell3.dll is missing?

Which version of Word/Office do you have? Was Word originally installed as
part of Works (came like that with your machine)? Do you have an Office CD so
that you could repair the installation?

See if the information in this article pertains to your situation

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240408/en-us

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org