Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Evan Evan is offline

Default Top Left Cell is always a different colour???

Hi,

I have been working with a Word document for a week or so. There are many
tables in the document where the top row of the table is formatted in color.
All of a sudden, the top left cell of the first table on each page is
printing a different color than the rest of the row. It is printing slighly
darker. I have tried clearing the color and starting again, but this does
not fix the problem. Even when I open a new document and replicate the
table, the same error occurs. Even if I change the color of the row, the top
left cell still prints slightly darker than the rest of the row.

I downloaded the latest Office 2003 service pack from Microsoft Update, but
my computer said I already had the update. Hence, this didn't solve the
problem.