TyperActive Tabby

Default Need birthday list template by 12 months in blocks on 1 page.

I need to make a birthday list for my club that fits on 1 page
(portrait-oriented letter-sized) that would list all 12 months in blocks on
the page (3 blocks across and 4 blocks down) and let me fill in the day under
the month with a member's name next to it; i.e. in the January block, there
would be 31 days and some of the days would have the member's names next to
the day's numeral. (Some days migfht be left blank if no one had a birthday
that day.) I have Office and Excel so the template can be for either. Thanks
for any help. Tabby