Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Susan is offline

Default How do I remove margin tick marks?

Thanks Stefan! We had two computers in our training rooms with these margin
marks and the instructions from the website you posted worked for one
computer, but not the other. Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks so much!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See this article:

Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Susan" wrote in message
I have these L-shapred "tick marks" for the lack of a better term,
appearing
at all four corners of my screen where the margin begins. They are in
gray
like gridlines, but I am not sure how to remove them. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

.