Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Selecting position on desktop of new document

Did this response get attached to the wrong question by mistake?

On Feb 3, 11:39*am, RichUE wrote:
Rather than saving all your documents on the Desktop, save them in My
Documents and create sub-folders for different document types, e.g. Letters,
Forms.
--
Richard

Search the web and raise money for charity atwww.everyclick.com

"madkiwi" wrote:
Is there a way to tell Word 2007 where to open a new document? I have a
widescreen monitor and if I have Word open on the right side of the screen,
but all new word documents want to open on the left.

Can I force Word to open new docs anywhere else?-