Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default Need Help.. run-time error 91

Do the instructions in the link I posted not help?

Acrobat may well be in more than one place but Tools Templates and Addins
should give you the path to it - if you can't see all of it, widen the
dialog box.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"nofx1728" wrote in message
It's definately adobe. The two files a renamed where adobe. However, I
can't figure out how to remove this add-on. When I go to tools-add-ons

the
file appears, but it does not give me the option to remove, only the

option
to add. I deleted the file from my startup menu, but it still appears in

my
add-ons menu. Any ideas?

thanks,

nofx1728

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Sounds like Acrobat - see
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

If not that, it is almost certainly an AddIn of some sort - see what you
have installed under Tools Templates and AddIns, remove them all and

add
them back one by one till you find the culprit.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"nofx1728" wrote in message
Recently upgraded to office 2003. When I first opened it, I got an

error
message, something about adobe reader - said I either had to upgrade

adobe,
or I could work around it by changing the name of 2 of the files. I

changed
the names of the 2 files. Now I just sent an attachment through an

email -
word document - and the person was unable to open the document. Also,
everytime I close word down I receive this error message: Microsoft

Visual
Basic "Run-time error '91'. Object variable or With Block variable

not
set."
I have no clue what that means, and I have no clue why I'm receiving

it.
Can someone please help me out.

Thanks

-nofx1728