Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FlyingFish

Default Adding a Text Watermark/Background Text

I've been trying to add Background Text/a Text Watermark to a current
document in WORD 2000 without any luck. Documentation on the WORD 2000 HELP
menu only describes how to "use a picture as a background, and "add or change
background color and texture." I tried replacing a pic with text but it did
not work. [Could it be that I am doing something wrong] After much surfing,
I later found instructions but they applied to WORD 2003.

Does anyone have instructions how to add a Text Watermark using WORD 2000.
I would truly appreciate your sharing with me. Thank you.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.