Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda in Waterloo Ontario Linda in Waterloo Ontario is offline

Default Watermarks replace Headers in my Word 20003 Document

When I try adding a "draft" watermark to a Word document, the watermark
appears where it should but it removes the headers. This happens on some
pages only which means I have to look through the entire document to ensure
the headers are still there. I can't do without the headers (logos, etc.) €¦
they have to remain there, as well as the footers. I have Word 2003. Do I
have to go to each new section and add the headers back in? Looking for an
easier solution, because the report I'm working with is over 200 pages with a
huge number of section breaks. I'd appreciate any help available €“ thanks!