kd1s

Default Autotext Fonts keep changing

Using Word 2000 SP3 - when we insert autotext it occasionally corrupts the
font

Ie. instead of using the Book Antiqua font we used when creating the
Autotext it changes to Times New Roman , even thought the document default
font is Book Antiqua 14pt. Italic

When the Autotext does get corrupted we fix it, then go back into Autotext
and delete the old entry and then recreate it with the text we've just
chosen.

I also tried to write protect normal.dot after making those corrections and
restricting the users rights to read only. No such luck, it still corrupts.