Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default formatting text form fields

Why not just remove the field shading and use Format | Borders and Shading
to apply a light color of shading to the text or paragraph?

"slscott" wrote in message
I have been asked to change the backbround color of the text form fields

on a
protected form. I built the form and know the password, but I don't know

of
anyway to change the color from gray to "something lighter". The requestor

is
our VP and she said it is hard to see the contrast between the field and

the
font, but she wants the font to remain black. Any suggestions