Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WiseOldGunny WiseOldGunny is offline

Default Margin settings too large for paper width in some sections

Wanting to use paper that is 4" X 6 ", I am unable to set the margins I want
-- 0.3" for both left and right margins and 0.5" for top and bottom. Office
Assistant pop up window tells me, "Settings you choose for the left and right
margins, column spacing or paragraph indents are too large for the page width
in some sections." No columns or paragraph indents have been set. Of course
0.3" margins should be okay for 4" x 6" paper. but the Office Assistant says
no. Please let me know how to overcome that objection. Thank you.