You might want to ask your network administrator about this.

"John Campbell" wrote in message
Any ideas why I cannot read/join the newsgroups? I can scroll to the list,
e.g. English/Office/Word, but then when I select (for example) "Word

General
Questions" I get "Page Cannot be Displayed" Try later etc.

This happens at work, but not here. Obviously, since I am posting from

here.

Any ideas? I have checked with our network people, and they say they are
trying to make sure that Microsoft content makes it through the firewall.

Please let me know.

Thanks.