Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Graham is offline

Default Making gap between rows ?

Hi, I've quite a complicated form, with lots of Tables formatted to create
fields to be filled in. Title in one cell, fill in space in the adjacent R/H
cell etc. The top row of the table is tight against the top border of the
table, and I've separated lower rows with a carriage return.
Is there a way of removing the carriage returns and forcing a narrow gap,
say 1mm, inside the outer Table border, and between the rows (NOT the cells)
to keep the rows close, but distinct ?
I've tried all permutations of Table/Properties/Format but can't get the
result I want
Many Thanks