Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Microsoft Word Problem, Please Help.

The answer is at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

"epw0946" wrote in message
I am having the same problem and was glad when I saw this question but I

do
not see an answer. This is a big problem for us because we cannot use

Word.
Is there another program out there we could use??

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Zgraja_05" wrote in message
Every time I open Microsoft Word 2000 SR-1 the page loads up but then

get a
message saying that Microsoft Word for Windows has encountered a

problem
and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. It then gives you

the
option to send an error report which I have done and it suggests to

click
onto a link to the Micosoft updates page to try to fix the problem. I

have
downloaded 3 updates it told me I needed but the message continues to

come
up
so I am unable to use Word. I would be very grateful if anyone could

offer
me some suggestions as to what to do to solve my problem. Thankyou.