Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Border color

Since Border Art is available *only* for page borders, and given the
phrasing of the OP's question, I suspect it was only the Border Art he/she
was asking about.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Correct. The Border Art comprises graphics. However, the page borders are
not: they can be changed using the Format, Borders & Shading dialog.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"B.W." wrote in message
When using Word to create a border around text and using Page Border and
Art border. Is it possible to change the colour of the Art border. I
have a feeling is isn't possible.

TIA

B.W.