Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default quick part entry

Hi Dana,

Under Insert=Quick Parts=Building Block Organizer, locate your entry and then use [Edit Properties] to see if your entry has a an
option ither than 'Insert content only' and if that is correct then you may need to capture and resave the entry under the same name
being careful not to include an end of line or paragraph character as part of the entry.

Turn on the
Home tab=Paragraph group =Show/Hide command
to see where those markers are.

If it's difficult to not include the paragraph marker, you may find it helpful to go to Office Button=Word Options=Advanced and in
the 'Editing Options' settings turn off
'When selecting, automatically select entire word'
and/or
'Use smart paragraph selection'
when creating your entries.
"Dana1" wrote in message ...
How can I prevent my cursor from jumping to next line (return) after
inserting a phrase midsentence using a quick part entry?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP