Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kimcox_74 kimcox_74 is offline

Default Mail merge dilemma!!

Thank you all! i think I got it figured out now!~

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The preview issue is normal. You have not completed the merge. You must
merge to the printer or to a new document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page
As for the Excel data see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and avoid using
the addressblock field.

kimcox_74 wrote:
There are 5 columns.

Customer, Street address, City, State, Zip

Also when I do preview the labels it only does one page of labels.

Thanks!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What are the field names of your Excel data? Exact spelling
including spaces required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"kimcox_74" wrote in message
I am doing a mail merge in word 2003 but taking addresses from an
excel worksheet. When I get to choosing recepients the columns are
all messed up.
Basically instead of customer, address, zip it just recognizes
address & zip.
Whay is it not recognizing what I have in excel?