Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phrank

Default Table of Contents - changing the font color

Hi,

I'm writing a report for a customer, and they would like to have their
table of contents be in a blue font. The template my company is using
has an automatic table of contents, and I've tried changing the font
color straightforward in it, but only the page numbers themselves
change color, not the headings. I've tried changing the font color of
the headings to see if the formatting would go through (I didn't think
it woud), and it didn't. Does all formatting get stripped in an
automatic table of contents, or is there a way I can do this? Thanks.

Frank